Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Pharmatrollogy

We were given an assignment on our first day —  answer the Pharma lab manual. The professor said she was still thinking if we will submit it the following day. A later announcement indicated that our assignment would just be a seatwork, therefore we did not have to finish it before class.

I was sleeping when our Pharma class started (the class started 15 minutes earlier). I woke up to the sound of our professor’s voice saying something I was not able to comprehend immediately. She then handed out pieces of paper (along with her assistant who had red hair and kinda look liked Hayley Williams haha) which turned out to be a quiz. The quiz was about prescription writing. I was quite relieved at first, but when I realized I did not have my calculator with me, things turned ugly. I was not able to finish all of the items.

After passing our papers, I was preparing for the lecture. The professor then started handing out another set of papers. It was another quiz. I later found out that while I was sleeping, the professor announced that she would be giving two quizzes that day. Oh well. The exam type was multiple choice, but there were several items which had more than one correct answer. We had to encircle all of the correct answers (and nothing but the correct answers) to gain a point in each item. The questions and choices did not help us either, since they were very confusing.

When we were done with the second quiz, we were then dismissed. I was like, “Huh??”.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment